Lewis supports large, investor-owned utilities, electric cooperatives, and municipal electric utilities providing a wide range of vegetation management services expertise including transmission and distribution utility line clearance, rights-of-way maintenance, and emergency storm response and restoration.
- 100% employee-owned since 2000
- 4,000+ employees
- Operating in 29 states across five regions
- Serving almost 100 customers and eight unions
- Headquartered in Rochester, NY
- Solid financials | strong balance sheet
- Founded in 1938: celebrating over 80 years as leaders in the vegetation management industry
Whether working around-the-clock in a storm or reliably managing the ongoing line clearance needs of our customers, utilities count on Lewis to get the Job Done Right.