Grow Your Career With Lewis Tree Service!
We’re the second largest vegetation management company in North America … and always growing. As we like to say . . .
We’re in the people success business; we just happen to trim trees!
Please click the button below for a listing of all Lewis Tree Service opportunities. We encourage all interested applicants to apply for any opportunities you are interested in. Lewis Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (Interested in reading our Job Applicant Privacy Notice? Click here.)
Some job descriptions are available in both English and Spanish. You will find the Spanish translation after the English version.
Algunas descripciones de trabajo están disponibles en inglés y español. Encontrarás la traducción en español después de la versión en inglés.
Join us at our New Hampshire Hiring Event where we will conduct interviews and make on-the-spot offers to qualified candidates.
We are hiring in the Rochester and Epping areas for these positions:
- Groundsperson (No Experience Required)
- Trimmer Trainee
- Trimmer ($250 Hiring Bonus)
- Crew Leader ($250 Hiring Bonus)
Who Are You?
You are hardworking, career-minded and on a path of continuous improvement. You are:
- Open-Minded: open to new ideas, willing to listen and observe, humble
- Love the Outdoors: enjoys varying environments/weather, not afraid to get dirty, adventurous
- Self-Motivated: driven, strong work ethic, willing to “do what it takes”
- Adaptable: can think on your feet, nimble, flexible
- Collaborative: strong people skills, able to give and receive constructive feedback, willing to speak-up
Why Lewis Tree?
Employee-owned and community-focused, we offer motivated, career-minded individuals outstanding opportunities to grow.
- Health insurance plans
- Wellness benefits
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Specialized training
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive, values-based culture
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Internship opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Retirement & savings plans options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Experience, Training and Shared Values
Our team members are the backbone of this company. We believe in hiring talent and investing to develop that talent. In the field, where it’s difficult to find talent, we hire craft workers for experience, train them to meet our exacting standards and promote those who live by our shared values.
For field leadership positions, Lewis also actively pursues seasoned military veterans who have excellent leadership skills and shared values. We know that we can teach these highly qualified individuals to understand vegetation management and utility line clearance—and their leadership experience is invaluable to us and our crews.
Help & Support
Need help applying to an opportunity?
Need assistance in establishing an email account?
Other questions about applying to a job at Lewis Tree Service?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1-800-333-TREE (8733). Note: This number does not accept voice mail messages.
Customer Support is available to assist you from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday EST. All emails will be responded to within two business days from the date and time they are received
Frequently Asked Questions
Take a look at the questions that our Human Resources team is asked most often—along with the answers they provide. Chances are good that your question may have an easy answer!